Moist Banana Nut Bread Recipe!
banana nut bread recipe guaranteed to please all! Perfect, moist texture… a real delight! Only 10 minute preparation time to boot! Enjoy!
As always, FamousFrenchDesserts.com is proud to be your personal and authentic guide to French desserts and breads!
Moist Banana Nut Bread Recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: about 55 minutes
Ingredients: (for 2 loaves)
3 Ripe Bananas (the riper, the moister the bread!)
1.5 cups Flour
4 oz. Butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
1.5 cups Sugar
1 tsp. Baking Soda (or Dry Yeast)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract (optional)
Pinch of Salt
Additional Butter for baking dish
How to make it:
Preheat oven to 375°F
1. Sift flour and baking soda together and reserve.
2. In another bowl, stir sugar, eggs, vanilla, and butter until homogenous. Incorporate flour, and stir until smooth.
3. Mush bananas with a fork and stir into batter. Then add nuts and stir well.
4. Butter two loaf pans (or other baking dish if you don't have a loaf pan) and pour in batter. Bake for about 55 minutes. The banana bread recipe is cooked when the tip of a knife comes out clean and dry.
5. Let cool off for about ten minutes and then remove from baking dish. You can serve this warm or room temperature.
Voilà! Time to enjoy this banana nut bread recipe!
French Fact: Banana bread does exist in France and is called Pain de Banane! Bon Appétit!
Fabulous French Dessert Recipes…
If you are looking for some ideas for delicious French dessert recipes, we have got all your favorites and more! Crème brûlée, chocolate mousse, tarte tatin, chocolate éclairs, lemon meringue pie, truffles, fondue, flans, crêpes… and many more! To see our recipe index,
To take a look at some other delicious bread recipes,
To return to the top of the page,
click here: moist banana nut bread recipe.
As always, FamousFrenchDesserts.com is proud to be your personal and authentic guide to French desserts and breads! To learn more about FamousFrenchDesserts.com,
Enjoy this wonderful banana nut bread recipe! And… Bon Appétit!